Love Hina sim date RPG Love Hina sim date RPG

This game was great!

Best dating/hentai game to hit Newgrounds!

Ultimate Arnie Soundboard Ultimate Arnie Soundboard

This is AMAZING!!!

I love it! And they are so clear!
You rock!!!

ARNOLD! ARNOLD! ARNOLD!

PacMan Escape: Level 1 PacMan Escape: Level 1

I was reading the review right before mine...

...and I must say that that user did have a point. First off all, the reason why your game is like 5mb, is because you have your sound quality way to high. (its probably like at 160.) you should bring it down to about 96. Second, its kinda lame that its only one level. You can make the whole game if you wanted to under one file. Try going to tucows.com, download an mp3 or wav editor, so you can decrease the sound file size, and you'll notice the difference in the file size in the animation.

beanies520 responds:

What's with all the reviews about the sound quality? Each time I've send I've tried lowering the sound quality, so people stop reviewing saying for me to try reducing sound quality: I HAVE! And on my next level, as said before, it will have less audio, so expect a maximum of 3 mb, probably around 2 mb when its done, or less. Also, as for complaints about how short it is: there are about 8 or more levels in this series, so dont worry! So people dont think its "lame" because theres only one level out... making flash isnt as easy as it seems. Trust me... after all eight levels are out, it will be really good. A whole game in one file? Yeah... but the music will be all the same and get boring, and I would have to submit the whole thing in one time, not in separate intervals, and then it would take like a year before I submit it all. I'd rather submit them one at a time. Well, thanks for the review and the advice, but I'm going to take a break from Flash for a bit after completing Clock Adventure 2, as school starts tomorrow. Thanks again.